Adjusting the running surface and tyre pressure is essential.
The GRP is the reference remote inflation system for users facing frequent changes of terrain or load variations. Qualified by many racing teams (rally) and technical companies (agriculture, geological exploration, energy networks), it is integrated into the vehicle from its design and allows the safe adaptation of tyre pressure to the experienced driver's request.
- Piloting of low pressure (PBP) or high pressure (PHP) valves
- Non-permanent positive pressure control (preservation of rotating joints)
- Individual wheel management
- Puncture detection
- Touch screen (version with and without buttons + selection wheel)
- Vehicle-specific control program (80 parameters)
- Connection to the vehicle's CAN bus
- Various communication protocols: SAE-J1939, SAE-J1587
- Multiple valve solutions as required (integrated, amphibious, discrete or stealth rotary joint)
- Available options: hoses, electron beam, surface treatment/painting
Would you like to see our product range?
TELEFLOW designs, manufactures and markets robust, high-end products that can be adapted to any type of vehicle and any type of terrain.Products