Adjusting the running surface and tyre pressure is essential.
The GRA is the reference for CTIS for drivers faced with frequent terrain changes or load variations. Qualified by numerous government organizations (armed forces, fire brigades), it is integrated into the vehicle from the design stage and allows safe and automatic adaptation of tire pressure according to the manufacturer's recommendations without mobilizing the driver's attention.
- Piloting of low pressure (PBP) or high pressure (PHP) valves
- Non-permanent positive pressure control (preservation of rotating joints)
- Individual wheel management
- Puncture detection
- Optional OLED display (GRA5)
- Vehicle-specific control program (80 parameters)
- Connection to the vehicle's CAN bus
- Various communication protocols: SAE- J1939, SAE J1587, UDS
- Multiple valve solutions as required (integrated, amphibious, discrete or stealth rotary joint)
- Trailer coupling option
- Options available: Hoses, electron beam, finger guide, auto sheath, surface treatment/painting.